All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe European regulation of financial reporting has substantially changed. Both the contents of accounting standards and the regulatory framework governing the setting of these standards are vel. In particular, the transfer of legislative competencies to a privately organized body, the International Accounting Standards Board, is a major deviation from formerly established national practice. This study explores the way of private-public governance from a political perspective. Building on models of democracy, the book develops a procedural account of legitimate authority and subsequently evaluates the new governance regime.
- Author BiographyUlf Michael Thomas Luthardt studied business economics at the University of Bremen and at Saint Petersburg State University. He was a visiting researcher at Oxford University and a Marie-Curie research fellow at Tilburg University. He received his PhD from the University of Bremen in 2011.
- Author(s)Ulf Michael Thomas Luthardt
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number3401
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.