All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a significant number of claims having been brought under NAFTA Chapter 11 in the last 3 years, public and professional interest in this topic has been growing significantly. Quite simply, anyone doing business under NAFTA, or anyone representing a company doing business under NAFTA, must be completely familiar with the provisions of Chapter 11. Combining expert commentary with complete primary source materials and case law, Kluwer Law International's Investment Disputes Under NAFTA is the must-have resource for anyone planning - or already involved in - a Chapter 11 claim. NAFTA's Chapter 11, like many treaties, sets forth rules for arbitration. Current procedures have been developed, in part, as cases have arisen and been resolved. This book enables anyone interested in these procedures to kw exactly the current state of the law. Only Investment Disputes Under NAFTA delivers: Article-by-Article explanations of the ins and outs of Chapter 11; a valuable collection of key case law that has been affected by Chapter 11; accurate and thorough cross-referencing to help you quickly and easily find all relevant material; and logical organization of all materials as well as a complete index and table of cases. This one-of-a-kind resource is practice based and user-friendly. It is the only product to collect the body of NAFTA jurisprudence. It also incorporates substantial references to decisions in other investment treaty cases, decisions by mixed claims commissions and other arbitral bodies, Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal jurisprudence, and International Court of Justice decisions. Kluwer Law International's Investment Disputes Under NAFTA also contains charts presenting valuable information such as the arbitrators in each case, the rules under which the arbitrations have been conducted, and the remedies granted in each particular case.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePrivate Law in European Context S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMartijn Hesselink
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.