All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn its greatly expanded second edition, this definitive reference work on the sport of Polo includes more than 18,000 alphabetical and cross-referenced entries covering players, teams, national and international tournaments, rules of the game, books on polo and their authors, as well as painters and sculptors of polo subjects. No other book includes as much information about the game in a single volume.
- Author BiographyA polo player and surgeon, Horace A. Laffaye is on the Board of Directors of the Museum of Polo and is chairman of the Polo Hall of Fame Nominating Committee. His writings on the game include several books and many articles in magazines in America, Argentina and England. He divides his time between Connecticut and Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Horace A. Laffaye
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight975 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.