All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt operated less than two years. It lost an ermous amount of money. But the Pony Express delivered the mail across a continent at a critical time and captured the imagination of people all over the world like few events in the history of the American West.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hill is the author of several books on historic, western trails including The Oregon Trail, Yesterday and Today; The Lewis and Clark Trail, Yesterday and Today; and The Santa Fe Trail, Yesterday and Today all published by Caxton Press. He is now retired from teaching and living in New York state.
- Author(s)William E. Hill
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, bibliography, index
- Weight590 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
- AU $80.68New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.