All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimone, a white Standard Poodle, sits in front of her window in her Park Avenue apartment in Manhattan, and dreams of new adventures. She is restless about life in other parts of New York City. In The Poodles of Park Avenue, by Karen-Cherie Cogane, Simone is surrounded by every material advantage, yet something is missing. Her pet parents, Raymond and Grace, igre her, and she feels like a trophy dog. She longs for their attention and hopes to meet her soul mate. Enter Frank, Simone's dog walker, who takes her on daily walks with a feisty male Chihuahua, Mojito. She is tired of going on the same route every day, so she coaxes Frank to help expand her horizons. Along the way, she meets Ricardo, a dashing black dog from Spanish Harlem. He's there, and then he's gone. Will Simone find Ricardo and the happiness she is searching for, or is it too much to ask?
- Author(s)Karen-Cherie Cogane
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.