The Popular Encyclopedia of Church History: The People, Places, and Events That Shaped Christianity by Edward E. Hindson, Dan Mitchell (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnuncing the newest release in our well-received Popular Encyclopedia series - The Popular Encyclopedia of Church History , an ideal resource for anyone who want a clear, user-friendly guide to understanding the key people, places, and events that shaped Christianity. General editors Ed Hindson and Dan Mitchell have extensive experience with producing reference works that combine expert scholarship and popular accessibility. Together with a broad range of well-qualified contributors, they have put together what is sure to become a standard must-have for both Bible teachers and students. With nearly 300 articles across 400 pages, readers will enjoy...: a comprehensive parama of church history from Acts 2 to today; a clear presentation of how the church and its teachings have developed; concise biographies of major Christian figures and their contributions; and, fascinating overviews of key turning points in church history. This valuable resource will enrich believers' appreciation for the wonderful heritage behind their Christian faith.
- Author BiographyEd Hindson is the dean and distinguished professor of religion at Liberty University in Virginia. He also serves as the speaker on The King Is Coming telecast and has written, co-written, or served as general editor for numerous books, including 15 Future Events That Will Shake the World; Exploring Bible Prophecy from Genesis to Revelation and The Popular Handbook on the Rapture (both with Tim LaHaye); and The Popular Encyclopedia of Church History. He holds a DMin from Westminster Theological Seminary and a PhD from the University of South Africa. Dan Mitchell is a professor of theological studies at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary in Virginia, and has a ThD degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. He served as the managing editor of the KJV Study Bible and has written multiple Bible commentaries.
- Author(s)Dan Mitchell,Edward E. Hindson
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.