All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove is in the air! Julie and Roland are an official couple, which means ...well, they're t exactly sure what, except that it makes Papa Dad extremely anxious. Meanwhile, Lydia's mum anunces that she's marrying Coach Eric (the Football coach from England), and Lydia and her sister, Melody, are t happy about it. With the wedding date looming, the girls will have to figure out how to accept the inevitability of change--and that even if the change isn't what you thought you wanted, it can still end up all right, as long as you have good friends at your side.
- Author BiographyAmy Ignatow is a cartoonist and the author of the Popularity Papers series of scrapbook-style illustrated novels. She is a graduate of Moore College of Art and Design and lives in Philadelphia with her husband, Mark, their daughter, Anya, and their cat, Mathilda, who is mostly very terrible.
- Author(s)Amy Ignatow
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Popularity Papers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.