All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionSince the explosion of the Internet in recent years, the number of people addicted to porgraphy has skyrocketed. The Porn Trap is the first book to examine the full range of porgraphy-related problems, providing help for everyone from the recreational dabbler to the compulsive addict, as well as partners of addicts. In an authoritative, njudgmental style, sex, and relationship therapists Wendy and Larry Maltz combine an understanding of porn - its definition, its attractions and effects, its history, and the industry that creates it - with simple but effective healing strategies. The Porn Trap will help readers to: identify and evaluate the impact of porn, decide when it's time to quit using porn, stop using porn and never go back, rebuild self-esteem and restore personal integrity, heal a relationship harmed by porn use, and develop a thriving and satisfying sexual life without porn.
- Author BiographyWENDY MALTZ, LCSW, DST, is an internationally recognized sex and relationship therapist in private practice in Eugene, Oregon. She is a frequent lecturer and media guest, and her books include The Porn Trap, Private Thoughts, Passionate Hearts, and Intimate Kisses. Larry Maltz is an experienced therapist and the executive director of Maltz Counseling Associates in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Larry Maltz,Wendy Maltz
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, diagrams
- Weight231 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.