All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis annually updated compendium provides you with quick access to the Bankruptcy Code and Rule provisions and is applicable to cases commenced on or after December 1, 2014. The Portable Bankruptcy Code & Rules is an easy-to-use reference guide featuring page tabs and complete keyword indices that guide you straight to material relevant to your case. The indices are useful to lawyers with diverse practices who use the Code, from the general practitioner who occasionally represents a Chapter 13 debtor, to the lawyer whose practice is almost exclusively bankruptcy-related. The 2015 edition contains changes to the Bankruptcy Code, the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure incorporated in the Bankruptcy Rules, the Federal Rules of Evidence, and certain provisions of Titles 18 and 28 of the United States Code relating to bankruptcy. Contents include: .Bankruptcy Code Titles 18 and 28, Bankruptcy Code Index, Bankruptcy Rules, Bankruptcy Rules Index, U.S. Trustee Guidelines Rules of Evidence .Also included in this edition are case law summaries from March 2014 affecting bankruptcy practice.
- Author BiographySally McDonald Henry is an assistant professor of law at Texas Tech School of Law. Prior to joining academia, she was a partner at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, where she represented a diversified group of clients, including debtorsin-possession, secured and unsecured creditors, financially troubled companies, and Chapter 11 trustees, as well as entities that acquire assets from troubled or reorganizing companies. Her debtor and trustee representations included Coral Petroleum, Inc., A. H. Robins Co., Cardinal Industries, Inc., Levitz Furniture, Co., Vlasic Foods, International, Inc., Aurora Foods, Inc., Winn-Dixie, Inc., and Refco, Inc. Ms. Henry received her B.A. from Duke University and her J.D. from New York University School of Law. She is the author or co-author of various articles and educational outlines on acquisitions of the assets of troubled companies, municipal bankruptcies, debtor-creditor concerns of officers and directors, the valuation of assets in bankruptcy cases, cross-border restructurings and other bankruptcy-related issues. She is the editor of each edition of the Portable Bankruptcy books, published annually, and co-author of Ordin on Contesting Confirmation (Aspen Law and Business, 1998), updated annually.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight635 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySally McDonald Henry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.