All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe tenets of positive performance - helping employees achieve their best, both at work and home, by supporting them in areas that contribute to their overall well-being - are based on a set of scientifically validated strategies and tactics. Organizations that foster the well-being of their employees have reduced turver, achieved greater revenue, and gained higher profits than those that do t. This Infoline will: describe positive performance explain why a positive workplace is critical to exemplary performance demonstrate practical, research-validated ways that L&D professionals, department directors, and managers can effect change offer guidance on how to implement specific approaches to achieve positive performance.
- Author BiographyKim Rowe applies years of research, study, and hands-on organizational experience to help clients reach their highest levels of success by using their strengths. Kim helps individuals and teams increase engagement, achieve self-concordant goals, and become happier by employing the principles of positive performance. A leader in the organizational learning and development field, Kim brings the principles and scientific findings of positive psychology to the practice of getting better at what we do. As Managing Director of Agentive, she applies the latest performance research to help organizations improve the overall effectiveness of their management, sales, and leadership teams. Kim is the author of several ASTD Infoline publications, a facilitator for several ASTD courses, and a regular speaker on the topics of positive performance and strengths-driven success. She is a recent board member of ASTDAEs Mid-New Jersey Chapter and the Health Care BusinesswomenAEs AssociationAEs Metro Chapter, and she is a Strategic Planning Team Leader with Habitat for Humanity. Patrick Howell combines 15 years of active organizational development experience with extensive research and study of optimal human performance, to help him succeed as Executive Director of the Institute for Advanced Human Performance, a collaborative learning initiative offering seminars and certification programs in positive psychology and coaching. Patrick also is President of Team Development Group, a boutique consulting firm he co-founded in 2004 with the clear focus of fostering strength-based, results-driven teams within public and private sector organizations. A leader in the field of organizational development and a recently appointed executive council member to Red Panamericana, an organization promoting Positive Organizational Scholarship throughout the Pan American region, he is considered a pioneer in the Positive Psychology Coaching movement. A former Director of Corporate Initiatives for Dale Carnegie Training, he is no stranger to the facilitation of large and intimate audiences alike. Patrick is the host of Career Corner TV, where he conducts interviews with various business leaders and he is authoring his first book on the topic of optimal performance and applied positive psychology.
- Author(s)Kim A. Rowe,Patrick Alan Howell
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInfoline
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.