All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with engaging prompts that focus on the good things in life, this interactive book is guaranteed to cheer up even the grumpiest person on the rainiest day. Prompts include: Draw your dream home.Make a grateful list.Compile the perfect playlist.Draw yourself a tattoo (on paper!).List 30 great ways to spend a free hour.Write a thank you te to a stranger. Fans of Wreck This Journal, 1 Page at a Time, Start Where You Are, and other creative journals will find inspiration and fun on every page.
- Author BiographyLISA CURRIE is an artist and author of Me, You, Us and The Scribble Diary. She lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Lisa Currie
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPerigree Bks.,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.