Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together internationally rewned academics, arts practitioners and thinkers to take a multi-disciplinary look at the nature of the creative process and examine its possibilities for social and individual change. The book challenges the most common misconceptions about how we can be creative, and suggests that creativity is central to human survival.
- Author BiographyPeter O'Connor is Professor of Education and Director of the Critical Research Unit in Applied Theatre in the Faculty of Education and Social Work at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. He is an international leader in the use of theatre with disenfranchised and marginalised communities.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPeter O'Connor
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.