Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Postmodern History Reader is the most comprehensive collection of influential texts on historiography and postmodernism yet compiled. Keith Jenkins expertly selects from the books and journal articles across the whole historiographical range that have been key to the transforming debates. This unique reader is a clear introduction to the impact of postmodernism on historical debate, allowing easy access to one of the more stimulating and exciting areas of current history. It provides: * extracts from influential historians, such as Barthes, Joyce, White, Foucault and Baudrillard * individual introductions to each carefully defined debate * many thoroughly up-to-date as well as 'classic' pieces * texts from a range of subdisciplines in history and theory * arguments both for and against postmodernism * advice on further reading * access to key writings which are t rmally readily available. Presented in a format that is both easy to use and challenging, The Postmodern History Reader will serve as an invaluable course text and reference tool for students and postgraduates.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/1997
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Readers in History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKeith Jenkins
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.