All listings for this product
About this product
- Description** Shadeborn Volume 3 is the next full length vel in the series after The Book Of Shade. You can read this book without reading Volume 2, but you may find yourself missing some background details, especially regarding Salem and Baptiste's story-lines in this vel. ** When humans break a mirror, the idea of seven years of bad luck is little more than superstition. When it happens to a magical being like a shade, however, that quaint old saying takes on a terrifying new reality. As Lily Coltrane looks down at the smashed remains of Lemarick Novel's mirror, she can already feel that her luck's about to run dry, even though her illusionist boyfriend is certain that he can protect her. With a suicidal Salem Cross on red alert and newly-disabled best friend Jazzy to look after, Lily's t so sure that Novel is right. Lily's suspicions will be confirmed in this, her second year of university, as the quiet English town of Piketon is graced by the arrival of new supernatural beings like Jeromie Parnell, a gifted potioneer who seems to have solutions for Salem and Jazzy's conditions. Suspicion fills the air at the old Theatre Imaginique, as Lily uncovers yet more secrets about the people she thought she knew. The question of who to really trust will bombard Lily's mind, especially after she is introduced to the horror that is the House of Novel, and is forced to question the bloodline that her new true love comes from. It seems like having a soul mate isn't quite the ideal that Lily dreamed it would be, and she can only hope that The Book Of Shade will give her the power to get through the trials that she's about to face. And as for the even greater darkness, slowly rising in the depths of that ruined mirror? Well, that's a whole new story for Lily to unfold.
- Author BiographyK. C. Finn was born and raised in Cardiff, South Wales, where her love for storytelling grew at a precociously young age. After developing the medical condition M.E. / C.F.S., Kim turned to writing to escape the pressures of disabled living, only to become hooked on the incredible world of publishing. As an author for Clean Teen Publishing and Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Press, Kim spends most of her time locked in the writing cave with an obscenely large mug of tea. When not writing, she can be found studying for her MA in Linguistics, watching classic British comedy, or concocting evil schemes in the secret laboratory in her attic.
- Author(s)K C Finn
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.