The Powell Principles: 24 Lessons from Colin Powell, a Lengendary Leader by Oren Harari (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by kj-pine
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Powell Principles details the decision-making habits, success strategies, and leadership philosophies of Secretary of State Colin Powell. Filled with insights that are as refreshingly honest as they are grittily real, this concise, -nsense book reveals the keys to Powell's unprecedented success, keys that include: walk the talk; be a dis-organizer; let change lead growth; be prepared to piss people off; check your ego at the door; push the envelope; let situation dictate strategy; challenge the pros; trust those in the trenches; and prepare to be lonely. Colin Powell rose from the hardscrabble streets of the Bronx to become the man Newsweek calls ...the most respected figure in American public life. Let The Powell Principles introduce you to the principles that drove him to the top and provide you with a blueprint for inspiring anyone - including yourself - to achieve extraordinary levels of professional success.
- Author BiographyOren Harari, Ph.D., is a professor of management at the McLaren Graduate School of Business, University of San Francisco. A prominent author, speaker, and consultant, he is the author or coauthor of six previous books and has contributed to Harvard Business Review and numerous other professional publications.
- Author(s)Oren Harari
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Professional Education Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.