All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.97Free postage
- AU $23.98Free postage
- AU $26.39Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPower meters measure a cyclist's strength, but this revolutionary training techlogy can benefit everyone, t just the most powerful riders. In The Power Meter Handbook , the most trusted coach in endurance sports offers a simple user's guide to help cyclists and triathletes master the fundamentals of training with power. Friel shows cyclists how to sift through isy data to focus on just the most important measurements. Armed with the techniques they need to kw, riders will master power training concepts, accurately interpret their data, and learn how to harness this revolutionary techlogy to earn big performance gains from their day-to-day training. In simple language, the most trusted coach in endurance sports makes understanding a power meter easy, advanced degrees or tech savvy required. Cyclists and triathletes will master the basics to reveal how powerful they are. Focusing on their most important data, they'll discover hidden power, refine their pacing, and find out how many matches they can burn on any given day. Once they understand the fundamentals, Friel will show how to apply his proven training approach to gain big performance in road races, time trials, triathlons, and century rides. Power meters aren't just for the pros or racers anymore. The Power Meter Handbook makes it easy for any cyclist or triathlete to gain a deeper understanding of their performance and get ready for new challenges.
- Author BiographyJoe Friel is the best-selling author of The Cyclist's Training Bible, The Triathlete's Training Bible, Your Best Triathlon, and Your First Triathlon. His TrainingBible Coaching franchise is one of the most successful and respected in endurance sports. Joe has trained endurance athletes since 1980, including national champions, world championship contenders, and Olympic athletes in triathlon, duathlon, road cycling, and mountain biking. He is an elite-certified USA Triathlon and USA Cycling Coach and holds a master's degree in exercise science.
- Author(s)Joe Friel
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecharts & tables throughout
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.