The Power Principle: The Influence with Honor by Stephen R. Covey, Blaine Lee (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.64+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe principles you live by today create the world you live in: if you change the principles you live by, you can change your world. In the life-changing tradition of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, The Power Principle teaches the core principles that dramatically affect our careers and our lives. Dr. Blaine Lee, an extraordinary teacher, shows how principle-centered power is the ability to influence others' behavior, t to control, change, or manipulate it. Power is something other people feel in your presence because of what you are as well as what you can do, what you stand for, and how you live your life. When you hor others, they will hor you. Lee shows you how to overcome powerlessness, create legitimate power and influence with hor, and create a legacy that will outlast you in the lives of the people you care the most about.
- Author BiographyDr. Blaine Lee is a vice president of Franklin Covey Co., the leading global provider of integrated, sustainable, professional services and product solutions based on proven principles. Franklin Covey's client portfolio includes eighty-two of the Fortune 100 companies, over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as thousands of small and mid-sized companies, government entities, educational institutions, communities, families, and millions of individual consumers. Blaine has created and delivered custom leadership development programs for many world-class organizations, including: Proctor & Gamble, U.S. West, Intel, IBM, Pillsbury, General Motors, Conoco, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Andersen Consulting, Arthur Andersen, NASA, Occidental Petroleum, MCI, Mass Mutual, Kimberly Clark, Prudential, Nabisco, Xerox, and many others. Blaine has been a contributing author to books by Stephen R. Covey and Norman Vincent Peale, and has written college texts on teaching and organizational behavior. His teaching takes him over a third of a million miles annually. His ability to deal perceptively with difficult organizational and people problems has made him a unique advisor to senior executives in many kinds of organizations. A trainer's trainer, he is called a Life-Coach by leaders who claim he helps them do with their lives what athletic coaches can do with their muscles. Blaine has been studying, teaching, and coaching successful men and women for over twenty-five years. He has been on the faculty of four colleges and universities and has twice been recognized as one of the Outstanding Young Men of America. He was the Director of Instructional Systems Development for the entire air force as a young captain. He co-founded and was Educational Director for two professional private residential schools for troubled teenagers. He created the National Speakers School, has mentored several past presidents of the National Speakers Association, and is listed in International Leaders in Achievement and Who's Who in America. Blaine and his sweetheart, Shawny, live in a country home in the Rocky Mountains near Salt Lake City, Utah, where he relishes his time as a deliberate dad. He received his masters degree in instructional psychology from B.Y.U. in Utah and his Ph.D. in educational psychology from the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Author(s)Blaine Lee,Stephen R. Covey
- PublisherPrentice Hall (a Pearson Education company)
- Date of Publication16/07/1998
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintPrentice Hall & IBD
- Out-of-print date23/01/2012
- Weight360 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.