All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExciting New Teaching from Bestselling Author and Bethel Church Leader Bill JohnsonTwo realities are evident in today's broken world: Our culture is in desperate need, and our God is a miracle-working God. How do believers answer the world's cries for help in a way that exhibits God's heart of compassion?According to bestselling author Bill Johnson, we simply embrace two additional realities: God's wisdom and his power. With biblical insight and extensive experience of seeing God's hand at work, Johnson offers keys to how believers can have the greatest impact on society. When we understand the long-term strategy of God's wisdom and the immediacy of his miracle-working power, we can create eternal impact and significance in the here and w, whether in our own lives and communities or in the farthest reaches of the world.
- Author BiographyBill Johnsonis a fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the works of the Holy Spirit. Bill and his wife, Beni, who are senior pastors of Bethel Church inRedding, California, also serve a growing number of churches that cross denominational lines, exhibit power, and partner together for revival. An expert in healing ministry, he is the coauthor, with Randy Clark, of the bestselling The Essential Guide to Healing. The Johnsons have three children and nine grandchildren.
- Author(s)Bill Johnson
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Sean Runnette
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time520
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.47New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $31.69New
- AU $14.60New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $51.38
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $36.13
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.98Trending at AU $14.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.