All listings for this product
About this product
- Description360 Degree Feedback, or multi-rater feedback, is an established HR methodology used in organizations across the world. This book presents in-depth details about the process of developing managers into leaders and outlines methodologies for designing and using a 360 Degree Programme for managers at all levels. This second edition draws extensively from the authors' own experiences in the last decade since the first edition was published. The book also includes research done using over 8,000 top-level managers whose leadership roles and qualities were profiled using the authors' Roles, Styles, Delegation and Qualities (RSDQ) model. Lessons from their stories and practices of some of the HR award-winning organizations are presented in this edition. The book also presents a section on the various tools of 360 Degree Feedback for a variety of groups. It is hoped that this edition will give an update of the 360 Degree Feedback the Indian way.
- Author BiographyT. V. Rao is currently the Chairman of T. V. Rao Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad. He was a Professor at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) between 1973 and 1994 and, subsequently, Adjunct/Visiting Professor until 2014. He is the Founder President of the National HRD Network (NHRDN), and the First Honorary Director of the Academy of HRD, India. He was also the President of the Indian Society for Applied Behavioral Science (ISABS). Dr Rao has worked as an HRD Advisor to the Reserve Bank of India, has assisted the Administrative Reforms Commission in reviewing the personnel management practices for civil services, and has also served as a member of the HRM Review Committee of Nationalised Banks set up by the Ministry of Finance. Dr Rao has worked as a short-term consultant to UNESCO, Ministry of Health, Indonesia; National Entrepreneurial Development Association, Malaysia; and the Commonwealth Secretariat, London. Dr Rao has over 50 books to his credit, of which 15 are authored jointly with Dr Udai Pareek. Raju Rao is a postgraduate in HR from XLRI Jamshedpur (1994) and Ph.D. in Management from M.S. University of Baroda (2008). Raju started his career in 1994 at Torrent where he worked for three years as an Assistant Personnel Manager and subsequently joined TVRLS as a Consultant. He did his certification courses in MBTI with Manasayan, and in Consulting Interventions at NTL, Bethel, USA. He has wide consulting experience in Assessment Centres, 360 Degree Feedback and HRD Audit internationally with Alexandria Carbon Black, Egypt; Kewalram Chanrai Group, Nigeria; Indorama, Indonesia; Nestle, Bangladesh; and Action Aid Asia, Vietnam. He conducted courses for Mauritian Quality Institute, XPertise of Commercial Bank, Sri Lanka. He also conducted seminars for CII Ahmedabad, and Kolkata. The Indian organizations he worked with include AMP India (Tyco); Apollo Tyres; AV Birla Group; Bajaj Auto; BEL, Bangalore; Bosch Rexroth; BPL; Gati Cargo Management Services; GSPC and GSPL; GVFL; HDFC Standard Life; Infosys; Life Insurance Corporation of India; Murugappa Group; Nestle, India; NTPC; ONGC; Taj Group of Hotels; TCI; Transformers and Transmetals; Tyco International, Bangalore; Wyeth; Kochin Refineries Limited (BPCL); BPCL, Mumbai; and Sterlite Industries (Vedanta Group). He co-edited two books on 360 Degree Feedback and Performance Management Systems. His co-authored book on the Power of 360 Degree Feedback has won two awards by the Delhi Management Association and ISTD. He taught courses in HRD at Nirma Institute of Management and the Academy of HRD, Ahmedabad, as a Guest Faculty. He also worked as a Visiting Faculty at Aurora Business School, Hyderabad, for a short period.
- Author(s)Raju Rao,T. V. Rao
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.