All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmployee engagement is reported to be one of the most important factors for corporate success w and into the future for any company looking for sustainability and business success. But how does a company go about engaging and retaining its talent in tough ecomic times? This book will walk you through invative strategies for motivating employees and boosting satisfaction and retention of top talent.
- Author BiographyPamela J Green, MBA, SPHR is a business executive turned entrepreneur, keynote speaker, author, consultant and executive coach. With over 25 years as a business leader for major brands, Pamela is the author of multiple books, and has been featured in a multitude of media outlets including HR Magazine, SHRM Online, Association's Now, Biz Summits, The Columbus Post, The Network Journal, the Los Angeles Business Journal, CSPNet.com, AllParenting.com and The St. Marten Daily Herald. She is the President and Founder of Power Project Institute, LLC whose purpose is to help companies achieve success through people! Pamela holds holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business and Human Resources and a Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Franklin University in Columbus, Ohio and is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR). Pamela has spoken for hundreds of universities, corporations and conferences including SHRM, ASAE, Ohio State University Fisher School of Business, Congressional Black Caucus, WalMart, United Way, The Girl Scouts, Liberty University, US Chamber of Commerce, and Military Officers Association of America, to name a few. Pamela now serves as the President and CEO of The HR Coaching Institute where she empowers HR professionals and business leaders, through coaching and coaching training, in ways that lead to breakthrough performance for themselves and for others.
- Author(s)Pamela J Green
- PublisherPower Project Institute, LLC
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPower Project Institute, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.