All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn uncommon guide for accomplishing more every day by engaging the unique skill of forgetting, from the creator of the award-winning memory training system Brainetics Is it possible that the answer to becoming a more efficient and effective thinker is learning how to forget? Yes! Mike Byster will show you how mastering this extraordinary technique--forgetting unnecessary information, sifting through brain clutter, and focusing on only important nuggets of data--will change the quality of your work and life balance forever. Using the six tools in The Power of Forgetting, you'll learn how to be a more agile thinker and productive individual. You will overcome the staggering volume of daily distractions that lead to to brain fog, an inability to concentrate, lack of creativity, stress, anxiety, nervousness, angst, worry, dread, and even depression. By training your brain with Byster's exclusive quizzes and games, you'll develop the critical skills to become more successful in all that you do, each and every day.
- Author(s)Mike Byster
- PublisherRandom House Audio
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio
- Weight227 g
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time570
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.