All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn uncommon guide for accomplishing more every day by engaging the unique skill of forgetting, from the creator of the award-winning memory training system Brainetics Is it possible that the answer to becoming a more efficient and effective thinker is learning how to forget? Yes! Mike Byster will show you how mastering this extraordinary technique--forgetting unnecessary information, sifting through brain clutter, and focusing on only important nuggets of data--will change the quality of your work and life balance forever. Using the six tools in The Power of Forgetting, you'll learn how to be a more agile thinker and productive individual. You will overcome the staggering volume of daily distractions that lead to to brain fog, an inability to concentrate, lack of creativity, stress, anxiety, nervousness, angst, worry, dread, and even depression. By training your brain with Byster's exclusive quizzes and games, you'll develop the critical skills to become more successful in all that you do, each and every day.
- Author BiographyMIKE BYSTER is the creator of the award-winning memory system Brainetics and the founder of Brainetics, LLC.
- Author(s)Mike Byster
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.