The Power of Framing: Creating the Language of Leadership by Gail T. Fairhurst (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by bargainbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition explores the basic components of the framing process including communication goals, mental models, context, priming for spontaneity, language use, and believability frames (for ethical communication). This new edition is organized to emphasize the skills, science, art ethics and the history of research on framing. The author offers a better understanding of the subject, a diagstic instrument, current research on the unconscious learning process, dramatic examples of framing applications, updated examples throughout. It explores its current popularity of framing in media studies, decision making, and multi-party conflicts.
- Author BiographyGAIL T. FAIRHURST is an award-winning professor of communication at the University of Cincinnati, where she teaches leadership and organizational communication. She has also been a speaker, management consultant, and executive coach for McDonald's, Boeing, Procter & Gamble, General Electric, State Farm Insurance, Merrill Lynch, and the Children's Hospital of Cincinnati, among other organizations.
- Author(s)Gail T. Fairhurst
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight582 g
- Width183 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.