All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove: the key to rebuilding broken families Families are the foundation on which young lives are shaped, and in which young children learn to develop values and character. But t all families function smoothly.
- Author BiographyCarl Crawford is a retired clergyman, prison chaplain, pastoral counselor, and school teacher. He shares more than forty years of personal experiences, both as a volunteer youth leader and as a professional. He holds a bachelor of science degree in sociology and a master of divinity degree. He also holds a master of higher education degree. He currently reside is Central Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Carl J Crawford
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.