All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionLoyalty strategist Roger L. Brooks invites you to take part in the growing loyalty movement and shows you how to build a successful loyalty strategy following 10 essential steps. Brooks covers the best practices and proven techniques from more than 12 customer loyalty leaders including: Chase, JetBlue,Verizon, Subway, Starbucks, Nordstrom, Wegman's, T.G.I. Friday's, CVS/pharmacy, Bank of Montreal, Saks Fifth Avenue and Men's Wearhouse. He provides a comprehensive 6-point initial launch plan plus strategy essentials including employee and company introductions to loyalty. In addition, you'll learn how to incorporate loyalty initiatives into your marketing plans and budgets and identify WOW factors to set your business apart from your competitors.
- Author BiographyAuthor Profile Roger L. Brooks is a respected loyalty strategist with more than 15 years of experience in developing, supporting, and implementing customer loyalty and rewards programs. He has worked with esteemed companies such as GE Capital, Sam's Club, Chase Universal MasterCard, and Mirabito Fuel Group, and he currently serves as the vice president of loyalty marketing for ValueCentrics Marketing Group, Inc. (VCMG), managing growth for existing clients including GE Money, SAKS FIFTH AVENUE, and Fidelity National Information Services. A valued voice in his field, Brooks is a contributing writer to a variety of industry trade magazines including Loyalty Management, NACS Magazine, Convenience Store News and CSP Magazine, as well as publisher of weekly ezine Everywhere Loyalty, subscribed to by more than 10,000 business executives.
- Author(s)Roger Brooks
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.