All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- Description'An immensely challenging book' The Irish Times 'A useful self-help book, written by a psychologist and designed to increase self-awareness and a much greater understanding of self' Irish Independent An exciting guide for personal healing, growth and development, The Power of 'Negative' Thinking was first published in 1996. It has sold 30,000 copies in its original format and has been translated into twelve foreign-language editions. It is a ground-breaking publication which successfully challenges many of the current ideas in psychology today by making some surprising but convincing claims.
- Author BiographyDr Tony Humphreys is a clinical psychologist, lecturer and internationally acclaimed author of a number of books including Myself, My Partner; Leaving the Nest; Self-Esteem: The Key to Your Child's Future; A Different Kind of Teacher; A Different Kind of Discipline; Work and Worth: Take Back Your Life; Examining Our Times; Whose Life Are You Living? He has recorded a number of audio tapes and CDs, and his books are available in twenty-four foreign-language editions.
- Author(s)Tony Humphreys
- Date of Publication19/10/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Weight243 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.