All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a young man, David Michaels, who has an extraordinary experience. He gets hit by a car and is in a coma. While in that state, he travels to a Planet named Gorbandihar and is taught the art of healing. Of course, this is only the beginning of his journey. He will find both love and greed--the best and worst in humans. David will find problems as well as benefits of his gift. This is his story.
- Author BiographyW. Foster Welborn was born in a small town in southern Mississippi. He and his family traveled around the south for years, ending up in Corpus Christi, Texas, where he grew up. At age 17 he joined the Air Force. During his Air Force years, he traveled to many locations on assignments, always exploring and learning new things. After completing a career in the Air Force, he was employed at the U.S. Mint, Denver, CO, where he retired in 1994. From the time he was a young man, he always had the desire to write. He always dreamed of becoming both an author and a poet. He has succeeded in achieving both of these dreams. With his writing, he wants the reader to know that he wishes to light a candle in the darkness and hopefully enable others to enjoy life more.
- Author(s)MR W Foster Welborn
- PublisherW. Foster Welborn
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW. Foster Welborn
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.90Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.