All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement writers have come up with many tools for explaining how different types of personalities can work best together. But they have igred the most important personality difference of all - the difference between introverts and extroverts. This book is the first book to fill that gap. This book follows up from Sylvia Loehken's international bestseller Quiet Impact, published in the UK in June, and will be required reading for all managers and anyone who wants to understand their colleagues better.
- Author BiographyDr Sylvia Loehken is a highly in-demand coach and speaker who specialises in how introverts and extroverts can work together. She is herself an introvert who was originally been a rather fearful public speaker, but in 2012 she was named 'Speaker of the Year' in Germany. She has a PhD in linguistics and communication, and is a qualified coach. She works with many of Europe's leading companies and institutions such as Berlin Regional Bank, Vienna University of Economics and Business, and University of Hamburg.
- Author(s)Sylvia Loehken
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Weight232 g
- Width136 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.