All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Power of Philanthropy is a collection of stories that represent the most extraordinary individuals who are contributing at the highest levels in making a bold difference in the world. It includes stories of n-profit organizations, corporations, entrepreneurs and more who all have one thing in common: their commitment to being of service to others has made a measurable difference in the lives of many.
- Author(s)Justin Sachs
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.