All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVery few initiatives today are so simple that they require little or project management to guide them along. Those days are behind us. Now it takes project management leadership to successfully drive today's aggressive and complex projects. Mastering project management leadership is what makes any Project Manager an outstanding Project Manager. Perfect for all levels of project management practitioners, The Power of Project Management Leadership lays out critical groundwork for creating successful and outstanding Project Managers. This includes t only Project Managers at every level, but also important and, at times, overlooked individuals who support project management activities as well as those who interact with Project Managers as part of their work. Based on extensive and practical industry experience, the Project Management Leadership Model(c) is used as a framework and guide to better understand and develop the critical skills needed to achieve this highly sought-after level of project manager performance. The material also includes a very important assessment aspect. Readers will be able to assess their skills using the model and determine areas that may need improvement. Also included is a section with information to help readers develop these areas. Written in a concise, easy-to-understand, n-technical manner, it is a valuable addition to any Project Manager's library.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Retfalvi P.Eng. PMP PMI-RMP is Principal of Retfalvi and Associates Incorporated. A seasoned 30 year veteran of engineering, project management and business, Laszlo is former Vice-President of the Program and Risk Management Office (PRMO) at Allen Vanguard Corporation. Previously, Laszlo was with General Dynamics, the Irving Group of Companies and SED Systems in senior management and engineering roles. Focused on leadership, accountability, and business success, Laszlo is also a recipient of the 2013 University of California at Irvine Extension Distinguished Instructor Award. Laszlo has been happily married to Lisa for over 29 years and they have two great sons, Andrew and Alexander. Learn more about Laszlo and the Power of Project Management Leadership at www.pm-leadership.com.
- Author(s)Laszlo a Retfalvi
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.