All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching and learning cant happen without questions. Inquiry is the offspring of curiosity and creativity. Questions are incredibly powerful tools that open the world up. In the age of Google, the way we teach needs to change and students need to be reconnected with their early childhood curiosity. Let's put that control back into kids' hands by teaching them to question better. The Power of Questioning will help you to make students partners in their own learning.
- Author BiographyStarr Sackstein, Nationally Board certified teacher puts students in charge of the learning. Author, blogger and constant learner, Sackstein is invested in creating a world where questions don't have to be answered, they just need to be explored with the understanding that anything is possible.
- Author(s)Starr Sackstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.