All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first contemporary book designed for a broad readership defending the use of reinforcement principles against a wide variety of challenges.
- Author BiographyStephen Ray Flora is Associate Professor of Psychology at Youngstown State University.
- Author(s)Stephen Ray Flora
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Alternatives in Psychology
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.