The Power of Self-coaching: The Five Essential Steps to Creating the Life You Want by Joseph J. Luciani (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy program for freeing yourself from your mental and emotional traps-and leading the life you want and deserve This empowering book will teach, inspire, and coach you to break the habits of insecurity that prevent you from realizing your spontaneous inner potential for genuine happiness. -John Gray, Ph.D., author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus There is thing more empowering than accepting responsibility. Taking responsibility is t about assuming fault; it is about re-taking the helm and control of your journey in life. This book will help you navigate through the difficulties of personality and behavioral change to more emotional peace. -Dr. Laura Schlessinger, author of The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands Nobody is born insecure, angry, bored, or depressed. The fact is, happiness is our natural state and, as psychologist Dr. Joseph J. Luciani explains in this warm, witty, and empowering guide, chronic unhappiness is just a bad habit-a habit that can be broken. It's much easier than you think! Based on Dr. Luciani's twenty-five years of experience helping patients unlearn reflexive, destructive thinking, The Power of Self-Coaching arms you with all the tools you need to free yourself from your mental and emotional traps. As you work through the many self-quizzes, training and coaching exercises, and Power Drills, you'll see yourself anew and feel yourself growing lighter, more spontaneous, and ready to take charge of your life. A proven five-step program for reconnecting with the innate capacity for happiness, The Power of Self-Coaching gives you what you need to: Identify learned patterns of thought and feelings that are making you unhappy Use Dr. Luciani's celebrated Self-Talk techniques to develop new, healthy ways of thinking and feeling Eliminate boredom, hopelessness, chronic fatigue, and emotional numbness from your life Tap your full creative, intellectual, and emotional potential and live the rich, rewarding life you want and deserve
- Author BiographyJoseph J. Luciani, Ph.D., has brought his message of hope to millions over the years. A clinical psychologist who has been in private practice for over twenty-five years, he is a frequent lecturer and guest speaker. He is also the author of the bestselling Self-Coaching: How to Heal Anxiety and Depression.
- Author(s)Joseph J. Luciani
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.