Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI've seen him on the news. Followed the stories about what happened in Ohio. John Smith, out there, on the run. To the world, he's a mystery. But to me . . . he's one of us.Nine of us came here, but sometimes I wonder if time has changed us if we all still believe in our mission. How can I kw? There are six of us left. We're hiding, blending in, avoiding contact with one ather . . . but our Legacies are developing, and soon we'll be equipped to fight. Is John Number Four, and is his appearance the sign I've been waiting for? And what about Number Five and Six? Could one of them be the raven-haired girl with the stormy eyes from my dreams? The girl with powers that are beyond anything I could ever imagine? The girl who may be strong eugh to bring the six of us together?They caught Number One in Malaysia.Number Two in England.And Number Three in Kenya.They tried to catch Number Four in Ohio and failed.I am Number Seven. One of six still alive.And I'm ready to fight.
- Author(s)Pittacus Lore
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleI Am Number Four (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight522 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.