All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the perceived value of traditional employee surveys and exit interviews, this guide explores the practical value of the stay interview, a preventive tool in employee retention that proactively addresses potential issues that affect workplace morale and potential loss of staff. Organizations routinely search for clear answers to complex questions regarding how to better retain and engage their best workers. This book directs Human Resources (HR) professionals toward the more effective and less costly solutions of the stay interview by demonstrating their measureable benefit in addressing retention and engagement issues in the workplace. Contending that employee engagement is essential in organizations of any size and bolstered by true stories from companies in which stay interview have been implemented, this book provides solution-oriented help for HR professionals, line managers, and business leaders alike.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Finnegan is the president of Finnegan Mackenzie, a firm specializing in reducing employee turnover. He is the author of Rethinking Retention in Good Times and Bad: Breakthrough Ideas for Keeping Your Best Workers. He lives in Longwood, Florida.
- Author(s)Richard Finnegan
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.