The Power of Success Habits: Learn How to Quit Bad Habits, Adopt Good Ones and Make Your Habits Work for You. by Michael Winicott (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to quit bad habits, adopt good ones and make your habits work for you. Discover in an easy step by step method how to develop life changing successful habits If you kw why habits exist you will kw how they can be changed. If you want to exercise regularly, lose weight, be more productive, and achieve success you need to adopt the success habits. People succeed when they understand the behavioral patterns that shape their lives and learn to change them. This book takes a look at how the habits operate in individuals, how business manipulates them and how retailers use habits to generate buying habits. Every individual has the freedom and responsibility to transform his habits. This book will provide you a chance to do exactly that. Here is a preview of what you will learn How to properly define success, so that it leads to the results you're looking for How to develop laser sharp purpose and intent How to get your mind in gear What are the little things that you need to pay special attention to How to best take advantage of the inevitable failures on your journey The Do's And Don'ts of Success Purchase your copy today!
- Author BiographyI was born in Boston in 1970. After my MBA, I started a career in a large management consulting firm. After 15 years of helping Fortune 500 clients in the areas of Strategy, Operations and Business Development, I discovered my real calling: teaching what I've learned through hard earned experience to others who might use this knowledge to improve their lives. I know from my own experience that life is a constant struggle to achieve the goals you have set for your life. You need all the resources you can get to win!. Self-improvement is the name of the game. The more you know, the more you can achieve. Luck is not enough. Remember that success is always a road paved with failures. We need to adjust, adapt, and strategize to get through everyday life. You need to keep adding to your tool box for the rest of your life!! It is my sincere wish that my endeavors will help my readers to acquire resources for this long journey. If you have any ideas for books that might help you or others, Id appreciate if you share those ideas with me.
- Author(s)Michael Winicott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.