All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published as The Ecstasy of Surrender. Are you longing for your life to be easier and more fun? Would you like to stop pushing, micromanaging, and forcing things so you can relax? What if you could enjoy what you have instead of always lusting for more ? What if you could live in the zone, propelled by powerful currents toward the right people and opportunities? What if you could stop worrying about money and live with more emotional ease in the moment? If you answer yes to all these questions and desire lasting positive change, then prepare to experience the ecstasy of surrender. The art of letting go, Dr. Judith Orloff explains, is the secret key to manifesting power and success in all areas of life, including work, relationships, sexuality, radiant aging, and health and healing. In our superconnected world where emails and text messages constantly interrupt us, it s easier to let go than you think. Once embraced, surrendering removes roadblocks and the exhaustion that comes from trying too hard and it helps you achieve goals more effortlessly and brings ongoing happiness. With her stunning gift for storytelling coupled with her unique, results-oriented approach to physical, emotional, and spiritual health marrying neuroscience, psychiatry, intuitive medicine, energy techniques, and more Judith provides a powerful, practical, and accessible map for anyone who is longing to be happier but who feels stuck, burned-out, tense, worried, or afraid to let go.
- Author BiographyJUDITH ORLOFF, M.D., assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA, has helped patients practice the art of surrender to achieve emotional freedom for more than two decades. She is the author of the New York Times bestseller Emotional Freedom and the bestsellers Positive Energy, Judith Orloff s Guide to Intuitive Healing, and Second Sight. She has appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, the Today show, PBS, CNN, and NPR, and her TED talk debut of this book has over a half million views on YouTube. Find more information and inspiration at www.drjudithorloff.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)M D Judith Orloff
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.