The Power of Your Past: The Art of Recalling, Reclaiming, and Recasting by John P. Schuster (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us don't use our yesterdays very well. With our cultural obsession with living in the moment, we neglect to engage in creative reflection on our personal histories. In The Power Of Your Past, John Schuster systematically demonstrates that our pasts are the biggest, most accessible, and most under-utilized of resources for anyone wanting to make positive changes. In contrast to other more technical, spiritual, or therapeutic guides that address working with one's past, he offers a balanced, practical and accessible approach through an actionable three-phase model: Recalling, Reclaiming, and Recasting. He provides exercises that link past events to achieving sounder interpretations and illustrates the process with inspiring histories of those who have experienced transformative results through embracing their own professional and personal pasts. Schuster provides insight, encouragement, and steps for essential professional and personal development. Readers who follow this model will make progress in careers short on heart and meaning, overcome obstacles that other methods can't address, and make decisions based on their truth, t the versions of truth they have inherited and t fully examined. They will enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the kwledge that all they need to grow insight, courage and persistence are the ingredients is already within.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Schuster is an author, executive coach, CEO mentor, consultant and facilitator who works with established corporations, government, nonprofits and entrepreneurs. His business The Schuster Kane Alliance, Inc. specializes in coaching, leadership training, and financial acumen through its business simulation Profit and Cash(R), which has been played by 450,000 participants across a range of industries. John serves as a faculty member for coaching certification programs at Columbia University and the Hudson Institute of Santa Barbara and is also adjunct faculty for the MBA Leadership program at Rockhurst University in Kansas City, MI. He is a mentor with Merryck and Co., the largest CEO mentoring firm in the world. He has been voted trainer of the year by the Kansas City chapter of the American Society of Training and Development and was a chairman for Vistage, a peer-learning group for CEOs, in both Kansas City and Cincinnati.
- Author(s)John P. Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight211 g
- Width56 mm
- Height86 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.96Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.