All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.71
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.12
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.14
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.95
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.37
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, we set out to create a better life, a better career, or a better business. We often fail because we fall into old patterns. But what if by devoting just one single, focused hour a week we could make big improvements in our professional lives? And what if we knew in advance exactly what to focus on so that we could utterly destroy our old patterns?
THE POWER OF AN HOUR gives the listener the blueprint for making these changes one at a time. Different from most audiobooks that are too focused on one particular aspect of life, this holistic guide offers practical, everyday actions the listener can use to supercharge his personal and business development.
Designed by a successful entrepreneur to work specifically within the busy executive's or business owner's schedule, this insightful, enlightening guide is broken down into two groups of lessons: those hours dedicated to personal issues and those dedicated to business issues. The listener will learn about managing time, improving personal relationships, and creating and following a vision of future success.
- Author(s)Dave Lakhani
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleYour Coach in a Box S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Weight172 g
- Width134 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time270
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.