All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1982 the author has been investigating the practices of the Roman Church. The question arises what powers sustain this Roman system? On his many trips to the most important 120 cult locations in Europe and America the author collected evidence for his thesis that Rome uses special magical practices in order to regain religious-political world domination. Through these powerful magical practices of this pseudo-christian religion, Satan, as the 'god of this world', attained the sovereign throne of the Roman Church. This spirit from which the Roman Church springs is Babylon and the pope as the Pontifex maximus is powerful eugh to enter through the 'gates of the gods' to keep the true Christians and the secular world holding their breath.
- Author(s)Horst Gerlach
- PublisherFouque Publishers, Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFouque Publishers, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.