All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S. Constitution is more than 200 years old, yet the rights it grants the citizens of the United States are exercised every day. Without the Constitution, Americans could t speak out for the causes they hold most dear. Newspapers could t publish the stories that keep people informed about events in the United States and around the world. Just as important, Americans would t have representatives in Congress or the White Housepeople for whom they vote in democratic elections. But what rights do the individual states have under the Constitution? This book explores those rights, how the Supreme Court has interpreted them over the last two centuries, and how they continue to affect the lives of people in every state in the Union.
- Author(s)Tammy Gagne
- PublisherMitchell Lane Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMy Guide to the Constitution (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Lane Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.