CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe PowerScore GMAT Reading Comprehension Bible is the definitive guide to the Reading Comprehension portion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), featuring passages, questions, and concept drills, complete with explanation and analysis. This book will provide you with a powerful and comprehensive system for breaking down any passage and attacking any Reading Comprehension question that you may encounter on the GMAT. The concepts presented in this publication are representative of the techniques and approaches that have been tested in PowerScore's live GMAT preparation courses and have consistently been proven effective for countless students. In order to develop a strong foundation in Reading Comprehension, this book contains substantial discussions of how to deconstruct reading passages, how to identify and attack the various question types that commonly accompany GMAT passages, and how to successfully avoid traps set by the test makers.
- Author(s)David M Killoran,Steven G Stein
- PublisherPowerscore Pub.
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerscore Pub.
- Weight658 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.