Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionPremised on the need for democratic education and positive social change, this book is about being sensitive to, respecting, and horing differences. It connects the professional lives of educators with critical democratic practices. Using concrete examples, the editors promote the assertion that every educator can become an agent of change. Moreover, the book presents the experiences of professionals involved in effecting positive change.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKaryn Cooper,Robert E. White
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.