All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more of us are dreaming of escaping the rat-race, moving to Wales and embracing 'the good life'. But could you really do it, and what might lie ahead? Liz Shankland's practical guide book is a -nsense guide to buying and running a smallholding in Wales, aimed at would-be downshifters, wherever they may live.
- Author BiographyLiz Shankland is a journalist and broadcaster; she writes a weekly column, Down to Earth, in the Western Mail and is editor of Welsh Wildlife magazine; she also broadcasts for BBC and S4C.
- Author(s)Liz Shankland
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, ports.
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.