All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt provides debaters with techniques, ideas and advice to develop debating skills and offers tips for organizing a vibrant club, picking teams and getting the most out of tournaments. It shows you how to adjudicate debates and also contains an in-depth guide to entering and hosting competitions. The Practical Guide helps debaters see inside the mind of an adjudicator, and cuts through debate jargon with a comprehensive glossary of terms. Written in an easy, accessible style, it will guide and accompany debaters through their journey of improvement whether they are nervous beginners or accomplished speakers.
- Author BiographyNeill Harvey-Smith was Chair of the World Debating Council from 2008-10. He has been Chief Adjudicator of the European Championships, the US National Championships, the World Online Debating Championships and judged the grand final of the World University Debating Championships on five occasions.
- Author(s)Neill Harvey-Smith
- PublisherInternational Debate Education Association
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Debate Education Association
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.