The Practical Guide to Feng Shui: Using the Ancient Powers of Placement to Create Harmony in Your Home, Garden and Office, Shown in Over 800 Diagrams and Pictures by Gill Hale (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title uses the ancient powers of placement to create harmony in your home, garden and office, shown in over 800 diagrams and pictures. It offers a full historical explanation of the origins and development of the ancient science of Feng Shui. It explains the principles and practice to create supportive environments to enhance your life, foster your health, improve relationships and encourage prosperity and fulfilling lifestyles. Over 800 photographs, floor plans and diagrams illustrate structural and design ideas for health, wealth and happiness. It offers practical advice on applying Feng Shui, from what to look for when moving house to adding mir details to your existing surroundings for maximum impact. This comprehensive illustrated guide to the powerful Chinese art of Feng Shui covers homes, gardens and offices. It will encourage you to discard everything that clutters your life by encouraging positive energy flows inside the home, and creating a nurturing garden based on natural forces. At work, you will find that relatively small changes can have instant impact. Over 800 illustrations, including commissioned photographs and easy-to-follow charts, show you how this increasingly popular ancient philosophy can be used in the modern world. It will focus your thoughts about your environment and help you create the life you really want.
- Author BiographyGill Hale became interested in Feng Shui following a trip to Hong Kong, and has studied with some of the world's leading teachers. A Feng Shui consultant for homes and businesses, she is also a trained garden designer. Gill teaches in Europe, the UK and the USA, and has spoken at international Feng Shui conferences and appeared on radio and TV. She is an Honorary Life Member of the Feng Shui Society, having been a Committee Member and edited its journal, Feng Shui News, for several years.
- Author(s)Gill Hale
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 800 photographs
- Weight676 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.