All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuality clinical supervision for counselling, psychotherapy and other mental health and related disciplines seldom occurs by accident. Rather, it is the result of strategic planning by counsellors, administrators and supervisors working in partnership. The Practice of Clinical Supervision is a state-of-the-art proclamation of where supervision is today and what are some of the crucial themes we need to consider as supervisors - invaluable to the experienced supervisor who needs to update on what has been happening recently. However, due to its wide remit and cross-professional application (counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, social workers, life and business coaches), everyone interested in supervision can benefit from the contents.
- Author BiographyNadine Pelling, PhD, is a Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology at the University of South Australia, Adelaide. John Barletta, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist in private practice, enjoys providing therapy, medico-legal reports, clinical supervision, psychometric assessments, consultation and workshops.
- Author(s)Philip Armstrong
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn Barletta,Nadine Pelling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.