All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOver 500,000 copies in print!
Godliness has value for all things. --1 Timothy 4:8 (NIV)
How can you develop godly character? Bestselling author Jerry Bridges says that godliness is more than a character trait: It is a foundational spiritual quality that makes the entire Christian life dynamic, effective, and pleasing to God. Growing in godliness is a twofold process. It involves an ever-deepening devotion to God and developing character that is steadily transformed into His likeness.
In The Practice of Godliness, the sequel to the popular book The Pursuit of Holiness, readers will learn how laying an inward foundation of God-centeredness will permit them to build an outward structure of godliness. Character formation will never be the same! Discussion guide included.
- Author BiographyJERRY BRIDGES is an author and conference speaker. His most popular book, The Pursuit of Holiness, has sold over one million copies. Jerry has been on the staff of The Navigators for over fifty years and currently serves in the collegiate mission department, where he is involved primarily in staff development but also serves as a speaker resource to the campus ministries.
- Author(s)Jerry Bridges
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.