All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA close look at the main developments in IT, business processes and offshore outsourcing. This book studies these topics in both theory and practice, exploring the rising prominence of outsourcing with a multi-dimensional, contextual perspective.
- Author BiographyMARY CECELIA LACITY is a Professor of Information Systems and International Business Fellow at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, USA. She has written ten books, including Offshore Outsourcing of IT Work, (Palgrave, 2008; co-author Joe Rottman) and Global Sourcing of Business and IT Services (Palgrave, 2006; co-author Leslie Willcocks). Her 40 journal publications have appeared in the Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, MIS Quarterly, IEEE Computer, Communications of the ACM and many other academic and practitioner outlets. Her work has been cited more than 3500 times. She is US Editor of the Journal of Information Technology, and Co-editor of the Palgrave Series: Work, Technology, and Globalization and on the Editorial Boards for MIS Quarterly Executive, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Journal of the Association for Information Systemsand Strategic Outsourcing. LESLIE WILLCOCKS is Professor of Technology Work and Globalization and Director of the Outsourcing Unit at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. He has co-authored 29 books and over 150 refereed journal papers on the management of information and communications technologies, and their impact on organizations. He is Editor of the Journal of Information Technology and is internationally recognized for his academic research, and his advisory work for major corporations and government agencies.
- Author(s)Leslie P. Willcocks,Mary C. Lacity
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight770 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.