All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccessing the Inherent Wakefulness at the Core of Your Being Your body is already awake. The journey of enlightenment, teaches Reggie Ray, ultimately leads you beyond the limits of the head space and into the living wisdom of the very cells that make up your physical form. With The Practice of Pure Awareness, Reggie shares what he sees as the essence of the Tibetan tantric tradition: allowing the depth and fullness of body-based or somatic intelligence to reveal itself. Nine Step-by-Step Sessions of Somatic Meditation Training How can we discover this perfect, somatic kwing? It begins by removing the blockages that manifest mentally, emotionally, and physically. Join Reggie Ray as he presents the practice of pure awareness in nine guided, sequential sessions that lead to the direct experience of our true nature. Emphasizing deep relaxation, the power in the lower belly, opening the central channel, and the significance of posture, Reggie helps us unfold ever-subtler realizations of our capacities to love and heal. Through Yin Breathing, Earth Descent, 12-Fold Lower Belly Breathing, and more, we journey through the channels of the subtle body, releasing old traumas and stuck energy. Through these meditations, says Reggie, our true selves begin to flower. We discover that, in essence, we are a river, a torrent, of love. The Practice of Pure Awareness invites us into embodied awakening a fuller and richer experience than the more arid or above-the-neck states of consciousness we find in many conventional spiritual approaches. Through committed practice, the body itself becomes our guide, teacher, and protector, illuminating the perfection inside and around us.
- Author BiographyReginald A. RayReginald A. Ray, PhD, is the co-founder and spiritual director of Dharma Ocean Foundation, dedicated to the evolution and flowering of the somatic teachings of Tibetan Tantra. He is a lineage holder in the tradition of Chogyam Trungpa, Rinpoche. Reggie is the author of several books including Touching Enlightenment. He makes his residence in Crestone and Boulder, Colorado. For more, visit dharmaocean.org.
- Author(s)Reginald A. Ray
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width175 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Running Time635
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.